ATOMI DI SCARPA (atoms of shoes)
Already before World War II, Mr Alceste Collini got on his bike to deliver the basic shoe components to his customers, the real pioneers of shoe manufacturing in the Riviera del Brenta, the basic elements of a shoe.
The business started as intermediation between the manufacturers and the brave shoe producers of the Riviera del Brenta. Since they could not risk buying a whole box of nails, they asked young Alceste if he could put on stock at least the minimum quantity required from the big suppliers.
When in 1943 Alceste got married to Giannina, the business began its first ascending phase. Finally, the space obtained inside the house in Via Nazionale allowed the newly constituted Collini family to create a warehouse, which would then become the first footwear accessory shop in the Riviera del Brenta.
In 1959 the founder decided to build a new structure in order to fulfil the increasing demand for shoe business within the district. Since its opening, the warehouse located in Noventa Padovana has become very popular.
Designed by an architect, Mr Zandarin, with a strict correspondence to its functionality, but maintaining a sense of harmony even in the smallest detail, the shop is bright, having linear metallic shelving that stretches for one kilometre in the vast warehouse.
“It would seem that footwear doesn’t require so many different accessories; however, even 2080 true atoms of a shoe can be found in the new emporium that Mr ALCESTE COLLINI offers to his many customers in Oltre Brenta in Noventa Padovana, not far away from Stra.
Everywhere light, order, rationality.
After cutting the ribbon during the inauguration, Noventa’s mayor Cav. Pasquale Ruffato complimented the owner and his kind wife Giannina for the remarkable building and commercial fulfilment that gives further thrust to the district. Since then the expansion even to the international market becomes easy, thanks to the participation in international fairs, but mainly based on a reputation spread among producers all over the world.
Luciana e Mario, with all the staff of the company, continue to offer an irreplaceable service that finds in the experience and professionalism acquired within half a century the stakes that guarantee customers the highest quality.